Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Girls

Saturday we had a combined birthday party for Ivy and Jade. For 4 days, they are both 4 years old! Our little twins. So, the entire party went to see the Hannah Montana movie. From what I hear, Ivy and Jade, and two of their friends were up and singing with the movie! Being the good grandmother that I am, I opted to stay home. Hannah Montana with a group of 4,5 and 6 year olds is beyond my capabilities! They had a wonderful day. I am feeling a bit sentimental tonight. My grandchildren are all growing up so fast. Most of them I watch from afar. I have become spoiled having these 3 girls living with us, but sometimes that only serves to show me all that I am missing with the others who do not live with us. We had a wonderful Easter with Tawny, Nick and Cooper, and I decided that I have spent to much time away from them. Cooper is such a cute little man now. And we don't see Elena and Jayden near enough, even though they are alittle closer. Life just seems to get to busy and intrude on my good intentions. I love the memories I have of cuddling all of these little members of our family when they were brand new. We have been truly blessed with a "Quiver full" of grandbabies.

No comments: